Diet meal is so easy to plan, but it can be difficult to follow your diet plan.
The keys in every diet meal are “balance” & “complete”. When you are planning your self and diet program, make sure it provide a balanced and complete diet.
Before you to plan your diet meal, set a realistic target or diet goals for your self. For example, lose 3 kgs in a month or achieve a BMI 20.0 in 2 months time. Once your diet goals is clear and set in to your mind then you can start planning your easy diet meal by following the simple guidelines below.
- You must commit to consume 4-6 small meals or snacks in every 3 hours. Every small meal should include lean protein, fiber and water.
- 7:30am: breakfast
- 10:30am: AM snack
- 1:30pm: Lunch
- 4:30pm: Tea time
- 7:30pm: Dinner
- 1 hour before sleep: Milk
- No foods that are high in fat and calories in your diet plan.
- No high sugars, high salt foods.
- No White food like white rice, white flour, and refined sugar.
- Use healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.
- Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan.
- More water everyday. Approximate 2 liters everyday.
- Keep you meal simple by just counting the calories for your meal.
With the above easy guide, I believe you are now able to plan yourself a prefect meal for your diet plan. Get you BMI calculated before you start your diet meal planning. With your BMI, you will know which direction to go. You can check out the BMI calculator in my Fat Loss Revealed Tips & Article blog.
Enjoy your healthy Weight Loss meal.